Hi!

sidero

I'm Sidero.
I work with PureData and Audacity running on xubuntu karmic koala, and my hardware is as follows:

HP Pavilion dv1680us laptop
nano kontrol
nano key
nano pad

I have worked with commercial software (one year and a half of Acid, two or three years of reason, one year of Live, some bits of FL, some SynthMaker, some Max Msp and others.
Right now I am not producing. Since a year and one or two months I am in a journey, in which I am building a live music software for myself in Puredata. This does not mean that I do not work some sounds, but that I am not composing, until at least April or May, when my tool will be operative.

I like experimental studio generated sound, downtempo, ambient, abstract, field recording mixes and stuff like that, but I also like some dance music, mostly related to techno, with a bit of progressive, dub and deep industrial and ethnic sounds. My moods go between 0 to 140 bpm and I find it difficult to go farther (faster) than that.
I like classic music and some pop and rock too, and even tropical music. To tell the true I think that I could say that I like any kind of music, depending on specific examples.

Back