hey mano, whats with the new online dj???

H

homegrown

whats going on man?

why the chnage, i like th enew applets :cool:

I think it totaly rocks.

BTW, Mano1. I am not bullshiting when I say this. You have to bee on of the best onlineweb board designers I have seen...and the crew of hackers you have helping you. Just my opinion

Well, well - look at this !

Reaaaaal nice 'twist' :)
It now suits my screen resolution perfect.
It also looks a lot more intuitive than before.
I also agree that the new title reflects a broader range of activities and interests (I pointed out this before, by the way) :D
On the zip file size I think that 100k is a little low, or ?

i prefered it how it was before. i agree that you are a complete comupter geniouse, but this new stuff doen't suit the site. Also, please sort it out so that the forum links work, coz it's all ****ed up at the minuite

Dj stretch said:
i prefered it how it was before...., but this new stuff doen't suit the site... coz it's all ****ed up at the minuite

thank you Dj stretch, your message made me want to shoot myself

hehe.. PLEASE
:cool:

dude, are you a journalist as well? coz they do that thing that makes what you said out to be something completely diffrent! The new design must have taken loads of work, and it's great, just i'm one of those fogeys who cant figure out how to work new stuff!

I enjoy the new layout. It's different and sometimes change feels a bit weird. :) The only thing so far is the site has always been dark, and now with the icons appearing in drabby grey along with the text message backgrounds it just makes the whole site seem a bit drabbier. I know like Mano said previously that the site is constantly changing and it takes time and a lot of work and I'm sure he's not done and that he won't dissapoint anyone.

You're doing a hell of a job Mano, I can't beleive you're doing this all by yourself? This site is kicking even more serious *** now. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back