Hello World

Hi folks,

Many Many years ago I upgraded to an Atari 520ST that had the built in midi ports, I promptly headed off to the music store looking for somethign to plug into the computer. I ended up with a Roland JX-3P at the time there was a program for the ST called the music stuido. I had a lot of fun with it, I even subscribed to Keyboard magazine and drooled over all the equipment in there that I couldn't afford. I did manage to save up enough to buy the Korg M1R and played with all that for a while (mind you this was all for myself I played a tape of my music for a friend one time and he asked me if it was someone bangin on springs). I quit for a long time, fast forward several years enter E-bay and Now I find I have a bunch of equipment very little knowledge of what modern equipment does (ok its not modern but it is new to me) The Atari is long gone, and I haven't setup software for my PC yet. (one of the reasons I came here looking for advice. Sonar is the current thought). I had always wanted a sampler so I got an E-Mu ESI32 I need to know where I can get sounds for it. It has the SCSI port and I have several SCSI Drives that could be put into an external case. It has a CD player since I haven't recived it yet I don't know the status of the CD player it also has 32M of memory installed. I don't know what the OS version is yet. I heard some samples on Boulder Sound.com but I can't figure out if they will work with the ESI32 I also checked with KID NEPRO and found an AKAI disk that they say will work. I like composing it makes me happy even if no one else is into it. My current equipment:

Alesis QS6.1
E-Mu XL1 Extreme Lead
E-Mu ESI32
Kawai K1
Korg M1R
Roland JX-3P with PG200 Programer
(2) Roland MT32
Roland HP6000s Digital Piano

Oberheim Cyclone
Oberheim Strummer

(2) Yamaha MV302 Mixers

Lots of PCs