Hello from Timea - Music Composer

Timea

Music Composer
Hey everyone,

I'm Timea Szasz - I'm a UK based music composer. :)

I write in (m)any styles ranging from game & soundtrack to happy hardcore. Check out my website where you'll find over 40 original tunes of mine;

w w w . s o u n d c l i c k . c o m / t i m e a s z a s z

Let me know what you think!

My aim is to work full time as a Music Composer / Audio Developer. Until I get there I keep building on my portfolio.

Just in case you're working on any media projects and are in need of original music feel free to get in touch! :)

Timea

Last edited:
I listened to some of your many songs. Very nice. You harmonize quite well. It's been a while since I've done much production. I mostly do live recordings and write software. When I was creating music, it was mostly experimental loop based stuff. You can listen in at acidplanet.com if you look for artist DJSULLIVAN. What I lack in musical training I make up for in production quality. If you;d lile to collborate on something let me know. Meanwhile, enjoy life and stay creative!
DJ Sullivan

Thanks for listening to my songs and also for your kind words.

I've checked out some of your tunes too - I liked your Blue Man Remix!
You know the bassy riff in the original track - first I thought it was some very dry, natural sounding arpeggiated synthesizer...then I looked up the gig on YouTube and realised the sound was created by one of the blue men who was playing some PLASTIC TUBES (!!!) with a pair of drumsticks!!! How amazing is that!!

What kind of software do you write? Music related? Do you do live recording as a freelancer (next to software writing) or do you do it full time?

Back