Greetings Future Producers And Fam

djhightek2000

Hello Future Producers and Lovers of Music. For many years I've been known to the streets and to the world as DJ High Tek aka Mr. Romantic at times. I first started out in this Music Business as a Party, Club and even Street DJ. When it came to Scratching I could pretty much do many things including pretty all the Scratches and Mixes that Mix Master ICE of the group U.T.F.O. was doing back in there days. I was famous in my area for doing that Roxanne Backside Mix and Leader of the Pack Mix just like him in every single detail. Mixing and Scratching have been apart of my life for over 30+ years. Though I retired from DJing in the Clubs and all I still DJ Online every once in a while and still is a Remix DJ. I always had this dream of wanting to become a Music Producer and with the help of God I made it this far. I'm really just starting out learning this Music Production Business and so far I'm Loving every minute of it though it's no where near easy but at the very same time is very rewarding when you really want to learn it. It's a Business that buy it's self and I just couldn't have made a better choice though I don't always agree with what come out the mouth of those that I Produce, but this is Business and I must do my job as a Music Producer and Produce their Tracks anyway. I am the King of Plug-ins. I Love them by the Mega Ton, If asked what would be my favorite Drum Machine aka Drum Box I will quickly say my TR-808, anything that bring that Miami Sound because this is my world to the fullest. I try to use only the very best Music Production tools because I want my Clients to have nothing but the very finest when they choose me as their Producer. I can't express enough how good it feels to have my very own Recording Studio coming up with mad ideals and of course my favorite and that's Mastering. Sometime I'll go back over my work and Remaster it just for fun. A Recording Studio to me is pretty much like Disney World where nothing at all is impossible. I got to give a big up to Celebrity Music Producers Jimmy Jam and Terry Lewis because they are my Role Models. To all the rest of the fellow Music Producers of the world, let's keep making those banging Tracks that Produces today's hottest Artists.

Back