Gear News and User Reviews forums officially gone public

calimoose

Hey guys,

A few weeks ago we started creating the
Gear News and Gear User Reviews forums. As such, today, you may notice an influx of news and user reviews, but rest assured this will only be the case during the first 24 hours.
On a daily rate there should be no more than 5-10 posts per 24 hours, which shouldn't be too much of an issue. At times you may notice duplicate posts within the gear user reviews forum. This only occurs when people edit and repost their reviews on Audiofanzine (i.e.
this unreal review someone wrote of the UA Apollo Twin after adding audio tracks).

When duplicates are posted, I will go through and delete them ASAP and leave the most updated version. As these 2 new forums should only provide anywhere around 5-10 posts per day, there's plenty of room for any of you to post your own user reviews or news (should you choose to), without getting lost in the masses. And feel free to check out others and comment/provide your thoughts!

Anyway, I made sure to include all news/review content (except video/audio files) within the post, so that way you aren't forced to go to Audiofanzine unless you want to hear some audio clips or browse other gear-related material. Just wanted to keep you guys posted. If you had any questions, let me know or PM me.

Last edited:
Back