FP attacked by spammers

AG Beats

Lots of spammers around here. Ya'll should see what I mean. Looks like UK and possibly china. Buy cigarettes cheap louis V type shit.

There's like 3 or 4 accounts Ive seen so far lol

closer to a dozen at last check - problem is that there are no moderators on-line at the moment so no-one is around to tackle them - it seems like a team engaged in a coordinated attack - worst part is I've been reporting them since 7:00pm my time (it's just going on 10:00pm now)

Got all your reports and eventually took care of it all. Many thanks! I believe it has to do with my removing the required post number to post a link. What was I thinking! Lesson learned. Now I reverted to the default setting requiring 5 posts.

Got all your reports and eventually took care of it all. Many thanks! I believe it has to do with my removing the required post number to post a link. What was I thinking! Lesson learned. Now I reverted to the default setting requiring 5 posts.

Why not 20 like before lol

Last edited:
Why not 20 like before lol
the new users complained. and it just leads to people posting stupid shit like "trying to get 20 posts" in 20 different threads so they can post links which is equally annoying. Its hard to keep both sides happy but I think the 5 post rule makes things easier for the legit people. The post restriction was to help reduce spammers not keep away legit posts.

the new users complained. and it just leads to people posting stupid shit like "trying to get 20 posts" in 20 different threads so they can post links which is equally annoying. Its hard to keep both sides happy but I think the 5 post rule makes things easier for the legit people. The post restriction was to help reduce spammers not keep away legit posts.

I think we should make the type of people that spam their way to 20 posts suffer through doing it lol

I can dig it though. This site survives off active members so no need to piss them off

Last edited:
i hope you guys also deleted those people sending messages on how to make 1000-1200 of beats which a spam site link

i hope you guys also deleted those people sending messages on how to make 1000-1200 of beats which a spam site link
Did you report it? We don't read user PM's at least I don't. I don't even think I can read go into your account and read your PMs. There is a report and forward button in your PM window though. Report it or forward it to a mod or admin and it will be taken care of.
I think we should make the type of people that spam their way to 20 posts suffer through doing it lol

I can dig it though. This site survives off active members so no need to piss them off
I like to watch those guys and wait until they get their 20 posts and make their thread then I delete every post they made lol.

Back