err...

how come?

I ran into a little trouble earlier and needed to either delete my whole post or change the title of it because I accidentally hit "post new thread" instead of "post reply" when I meant to post a reply.... at any rate, the system wouldn't let me delete the whole post so i was stuck with this post with a ridiculous title for a day, until the super nice moderator came along and edited it for me - so how come I couldn't delete it?

hi Sof-Rock!

if you run into a problem like this, post a message in the forum "this site" and ask a moderator to help you delete or edit your thread (with a link to it, and the reason why etc..)

Hi. I started a thread in Everyday Chat and i made a typo in title. Instead of reading "Does anyone here have cable?" i wrote, "I'm the Greatest and all music on any major label sucks and If You want a Flame Session Then come on and try me".

How could i fix up the spelling mistakes? i feel a trifle foolish leaving it this way.

i-clan, i couldnt find your thread.. can you post the URL? you can post a new thread for each problem you guys have.

by the way i-clan... 1000 posts! :D

thanks for the quick reply, mano..

sorry about that - its cool to know help is here...and so expedient and friendly, too!

Aww, sorry Mano ! i was just being dumb ... maybe i should go and actually post the thread so that u don't think i was wasting your time! hehe ...

ManoOne said:

by the way i-clan... 1000 posts! :D

so, i gotta go put an avatar onto the options eh, okay, i'll have a go!

i-clan said:
Instead of reading "Does anyone here have cable?" i wrote, "I'm the Greatest and all music on any major label sucks and If You want a Flame Session Then come on and try me".
hehehehe:D :D :D

Back