'Ello from Ireland

The90sKid

Future Producer
Sup, people, I'm George, 14 years old, and music is pretty much all I live for.
I've wanted a career in music ever since I was little 'cos I grew up listening to R&B and Soul music like SWV, Toni Braxton, Michael Jackson (RIP), Boyz II Men. Mariah Carey, Whitney Houston, etc.
I'm a complete n00b at music producing but I'm determined to learn 'cos the prospect of music producing fascinates me. And I know it ain't no walk in the park either, its gonna be challenging.
So, umm.. yeah... :cool:
Looking forward to meeting peeps and learning new things through this site.
But please never call me by George, just The90sKid.

Hi George!

Nice to meet you. The more of Irish the better.

Plenty of reading to do on this site. I'm only new myself and have spent hours on here so far.

Steve

Heyya' George.

I'm also from Ireland mate.

The god awesome snow has the schools canceled for a couple of days here in the Dublin (Tallaght) part.

Heyya' George.

I'm also from Ireland mate.

The god awesome snow has the schools canceled for a couple of days here in the Dublin (Tallaght) part.

My brother in Cork is snowed in..

School cancelled should be a source of joy. I have family in Tallaght to.

Oh and welcome :cheers:

Last edited:
heyyyyy the90skid. :] im hannah im also 14 i LOVEEEEEE music. im a singer im a U.S.er tho. :] lol it is a big struggle when yu r and trying to get yur name out there trust me. :\ but just keep yur head high and keep trying.

Whats up 90's kid? I'm from Mississippi, which might as well be another country as far as the hip hop scene is concerned. I got here about 3 years ago and have gotten a heap of knowledge off here. Be patient, ask the right questions, and good luck on ur quest dude!

Back