confusion...

Olie

so many people viewing forum sections yet barely anyone replies? perhaps fp should encourage more to sign up?

It's more a case of vague thread titles leading to views that folks then realise they can't help on - how many threads have you seen in the last month that are title "please help" or "help needed" or "simple question" or similar? far too many of these vague thread titles making it hard for folks to know if they can offer anything or not.

It's more a case of vague thread titles leading to views that folks then realise they can't help on - how many threads have you seen in the last month that are title "please help" or "help needed" or "simple question" or similar? far too many of these vague thread titles making it hard for folks to know if they can offer anything or not.

good point moderators should be employed to correct bad titles.

Good point on the vague titles. I was also thinking that for every 1 beginner who finally gets around to posting instead of lurking, there's probably 2 that are still shy to ask questions about starting out, and they'd rather just use the site for research and pointers.

I cant reply to anything because of the account restrictions on new users - thats enough to put any one off. I'm going to give up soon!

Last edited:
Back