Comment if you want an app

bzar

I've been a user for not so long but I use tho website on my iPhone and I wish there was an app. Idk if the creators of this site have thought of it before but I think this could be an amazing advancement . Comment if you agree

We already have it - at least there is a mobile version of the site

What would you see being in the app version of the site?

Yeah but it's not the same IMO. And I'm hoping it would be more user or phone friendly. For instance I wouldn't have to open my email in order to see the replies.

Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook have a mobile site but why do you think there's an app for those. And please don't tell me it's because they're a social site because this is to if you're exchanging ideas and opinions on producing.

Damn! I sound aggressive sorry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah but it's not the same IMO. And I'm hoping it would be more user or phone friendly. For instance I wouldn't have to open my email in order to see the replies.

I don't use the site via a mobile device, so I really wouldn't know the issues - however that seems wacky to me that you open e-mail to see replies fix your subscriptions to be daily digests or none and only view the site directly - sounds like you have instant e-mail notification turned on....

Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook have a mobile site but why do you think there's an app for those. And please don't tell me it's because they're a social site because this is to if you're exchanging ideas and opinions on producing.

this is not a social site in the sense that those are - they are designed to be accessed via an API that allows you to link your profile to what your meanderings around the internet take you to; this is not what we do here (at least in the same same sense); we insert specific links to material but do not allow a direct retransmission to anyone who happens to be in your fp friends list: you need to view your own profile to do that.

Damn! I sound aggressive sorry.

no, passionate there is a difference

however, you have failed to identify exactly what features you would like to see in either the mobile version of the site or an app version....

Last edited:
Back