Coming to you from the Laboratory!!!

C-Lab

I was born and raised in and around the city of Atlanta. My musical career started at the age of 6 when I started taking piano lessons. I didn't really develop a passion for music until I began learning the percussive arts in middle school. After developing all of the basic percussion skills in middle school, I graduated to high school where my music passion blew up into an all-out obsession. By the time I had graduated high school, I had mastered all of the classical percussive instruments, developed a college-level understanding of music theory, and had performed for thousands of people. After graduating high school, I spent some time in college as well as the work force. I have now redirected all of my efforts to making music with my computer. This new medium has given me total creative freedom that I just can't get enough of. At this point in my career in helplessly addicted to Ableton Suite. I've dabbled in all the software out there. It seems that ableton is the only DAW that gives me the level of control i'm looking for. I'm here to pick all of your brains!!! i want to learn everything you know!!!

Back