Can't we have more smileys?

You need to be creative with the smileys you do have. Why don't you try layering?

I.e, ;)......:rolleyes:

:D

We did have more. guess they got culled with the new site. Will raise the question.

CarnageFPSmiley2-left.gif

Cool. Thanks for the reply

EDIT:

Maybe you could include these :D

51df68.gif

2qnd4br.gif

zthmcg.gif

Last edited:
The asnwer is always compression. No matter what the problem is, the answer is always to compress. So, someone told us to compress and we compressed the smilies to less. Blame compression.

We can add more smilies, but reasonable ones.....not crazy big ones that take up half the page... Feel free to post suggested smilies below.

We can add more smilies, but reasonable ones.....not crazy big ones that take up half the page... Feel free to post suggested smilies below.

I was away for a while, haven't seen this... I will post some reasonable ones soon

---------- Post added 08-16-2011 at 11:43 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-15-2011 at 02:34 PM ----------

Well, I picked the smileys I like, uploaded them but they lost the transparency and had white around them so I gave up... anyway, here is the site so pick the ones you like

Free Smiley Emoticons, Free Smiles, Free Emoticons, Free Smiley,Free Smileys Page 1

yea i want more musical notes, spitting in a mic, spinning the decks, dancers, technician's and a snail called Melvin please would be good

Back