Can people see my picture?

animated gif is fine too.. but be careful the file size
your picture is not showing because your host is not allowing remote linking

Thanks for the help, but I have given up for now. I had it on Geocities. I don't kno why it wasn't working.

Alright, got to 100

that's it! geocities does NOT allow remote linking... why arent you using the free postmypic host as explained in the thread i've posted?

hey Kee its working now.

Would you mind removing the sentence you have in your signature? About the drug thing. I (and other people here) would appreciate) thanks.

I was going to edit it but I thought I would ask you directly first.

Yes I had the same problem but with a post. I didn't bother asking where it went because I knew that it had been sensored for the specific reason that I had mentioned how groovy it was me having my 2 tech's and vestax pmc170a all at once to begin with as a newbie and how I had come home the one day and saw MaryJane and then just had the grooviest time and then posted so other people could relate in good fun.

That's all it was, was a groovy time by myself and I knew that other ppl out here knew about it but just wanted to voice my opinion but I understand that often there are ppl we forget about when we go on the internet and that we have to act somewhat responsibly (though I'm somewhat more liberal ;) aren't we all?).

So I understood Mano's position and never questioned it bc I knew where 'that line' was after that point and respected as you did here :)

Cheers to this site and cheers to all the hard working moderators it is truly an ever changing work of art ;)

Back