Awesome Site

C

Coupe

Hey Mano and the rest of the forum,

I've been cruising this site for the past two weeks and just wanted to say that the topics covered here are great. Its almost overwhelming trying to read all of the posts.

I think it would be cool to have a live chat here where the members could just enter a room and shoot the breeze with and discus music.

I was also wondering(without looking through the entire members list) how many members have MP3 sites or similar where we can listen to your music.

Respect,
Coupe :cool:

p.s. just wanted to add that I've been a member of the Mixman forum for almost two years, and I can tell that the involvment here blows anything I've seen over there away...

:D Mano wont be setting up a chat room just yet. It kills the whole idea of a bbs. What he will be setting up is a buddy list and an instand messaging system which would get u pretty close to a chat room :)

its good to have u with us :)

Hi Coupe and welcome ! ;)

Tricky is right, you can go in the "This Site" forum to see what Mano think about the chat and read about the next improvments to the site.

If you want to listen to some tracks of Online members, go to the Track Reviews or in the Showcase forum.

:)

[Edited by nook on 02-18-2001 at 09:43 AM]

setup

what if something could be setup like a chat room I mean couldn't we spin over that and share some stuff? I have cable so I'd imagine for anyone w/o broadband it just wound't work or what? I'm curious I just thought that that idea was neat.

Back