argh roni size interview

ade

original JOKER
arse the promoter is out of the country so i cant get hold of him :(
I might need some letter from u mano if things arent sorted soon
just some with the sites name on, my name and along the line that would it be possible it for me to interview on the sites behalf etc

you get what mean?

this coming friday, i'll phone one of the resident dj's but he's off some where this coming weekend, dont worry i'll get that interview, the only problem is getting to the vip area when i dont know who's in charge. I should resolve this by wednesday :)

right i need headed paper saying what needs to be done, so mano send me an e-mail (html) with the logo, saying what the site is about, and would it be possible for me (Adrian Davies) to interview Mr Size on your behalf

u must send this to me by thursday GMT so i can do the interview

its off :( everything has to be official for an interview we have to go through his management service

anyway i'll get some else who is consider to be the future of d&b according to grooverider, high contrast on hospital records is a friend so no problem there. ;)

shame though :( anyway I am sure we could get it again at a later date :)

i am not surprised... I did talk to somebody at his management service some months back, and all they wanted us to interview was his DJ (cant remember his name)...

and even this didn't happen... not my fault.. they suck.

he was a ****** anyway i politely asked him could i do an interview at a later date and he told me to fu*k off:mad:

roni size?

he should chill a bit. his music is not that great, and the REPRAZENT thing is a joke! did you hear their tracks? I hate it...

anyway... thanks for trying ade!

yeah i wasnt too impressed but my friend lincoln aka high contrast is more than happy for an interview, did u here his tracks on hospital records?

PS i've heard some of the new album and i am not buying it, its very fragmented and i see them as sell outs, no offense to hype williams, but i dont like his work and now reprezent are now using him, personally i find that ironic when they talk so much about supporting local talent.

Anyway i'll get some artists with less attitude next time ;)

Last edited:
Back