Another thread labeled mano :)

W

Webbedwell

Hey there mano. Not sure if this has been mentioned before but, what about tablature for music and more importantly, diagrams of all off the musical scales?

Just a thought! And I could tell you I would put it together for ya but got a lot on my plate right now :)
Peace, Jason

I had this swf thought in my head of a few objects. One being a MC of a keyboard, and one being a bunch of buttons labeled with the various scales, C, C7, Caug, yada yada. when somebody clicked on the C button, the Keyboard MC would go to the frame with that scale's keys highlighted. This would be a useful object, and reletively easy. Also, considering there are too many scales out there, maybe a text box where you could type in what scale you wanted and the Keyboard MC would do the same.

Just another,
Peace Jason.

Last edited by a moderator:
actually guys, youll be surprised ot hhear that it's being made as I write this... Nook is working on a delay calculator, and also on a SCALES engine (to read and learn scales). Then I think Angelic or Crispy (one of them) is working on a chord library

everything will be formatted and published on the site!

:victory:

Back