Accidentally changed theme to mobile on my computer

is that a FP setting or a computer setting? try clearing out any FP related cookies and saved pages.

ok found it..

****.. me you can't change back...

We are sorry, this content is not supported via the mobile style.
Click Here to go to the Forum Homepage.

well i'm going to bring this crap to the attention of everyone real quick. this absolutely sucks

Clicking "Full Site" in the page footer works for me.. Won't load the same topic in full site view for some reason (probably cache related) but when I open another tab, it's back to default theme.

jyri: Does nothing for me. Did you go into themes and change yours to the mobile view? I highly recommend not doing it....

found the PMs.. you have to manually enter the names to send them to... ewwwwwww..

I used the quick style chooser located in "full site"'s footer. And had no trouble with that other than the fact that the layout didn't change in the same window after clicking full site. Just realised one of the later posts mentioning it as a setting in profile, so OP probably didn't use quick style chooser. This is definitely an issue then.

---------- Post added at 12:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:30 AM ----------

Will require somebody with permission to edit User Accounts to switch it back. Checked ModCP and you both have it as default.

To the OP: What phone + OS are you using?

---------- Post added at 10:51 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 PM ----------

Changed the theme to the mobile version on my computer and I don't know how to get to that setting page again

I changed the setting for you. You should be back to forum default viewing mode. Please confirm!

So much better!!

thanks!

talk about trial and error!

---------- Post added at 07:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:07 PM ----------

So much better!!

thanks!

talk about trial and error!

Back