To be Able to Eddit / Update old Threads, Posts || Suggestion

Some time back I created threads with studio construction and free samples, but I cant eddit My first post in those threads.

It would be more usefull to be able to eddit old posts, specially when You need to update information or show some progress.

As for now people need to scroll down all the replies to see update on stuff as this is really uncomfortable.

Last edited:
Hey there and thanks for your post.

After a certain amount of time, users are not allowed to edit posts because in the past, people have sometimes edited it out to change other users' words, or to put links in, or do things other than update the post.

If you have a post and you want to update the info, you can send it my way via PM and I'll update it for you, provided that it makes sense and isn't self-promotional/doesn't break forum guidelines.

Hope that helps!

Hey there and thanks for your post.

After a certain amount of time, users are not allowed to edit posts because in the past, people have sometimes edited it out to change other users' words, or to put links in, or do things other than update the post.

If you have a post and you want to update the info, you can send it my way via PM and I'll update it for you, provided that it makes sense and isn't self-promotional/doesn't break forum guidelines.

Hope that helps!

That sounds great. Thanks. :)

Back