What's your MOST USED software within your DAW?

Nexus, Gladiator, Philharmonik but I use Sylenth1, FireBird as well I would love to use Hypersonic but I can't make it work on 64bit Win7. If you have any tips, let me know in a pm. thank you

Purity, FM8, Massive, have Komplete 8 but don't know how to use a majority of the synths yet.

Favorite free VST? Crystal. Has this nice breed function that's fun to play with.

I have a few what I like to use Nexus, Gladiator, z3ta+, ACE, trillian, vanguard, albino and a few others

Nexus 2- Sylenth1 w/add on banks- Pro-53- Kontakt 5 with add ons- Slicex from FL [for samples] are the everyday ones...

Dirty south/trap/samples/hip-hop... I say samples because its more of the melodic type of sampling that still keeps the feel of the original sample, basically loops like kanye- personally not too much a fan of the constant 1 second chops like araab and producers like that- not knockin it tho, dey have some cool shit under their belt

---------- Post added at 03:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:02 PM ----------

Forgot philharmonik, and EWQL symphonic orchestra for the strings- even tho my kind of strings are the processed reverbed strings from nexus- fits dirty south beats more- but for r&b and smooth hip hop ewql all day- most realistic strings I heard software wise

Back