whats the best software ??

there is no one ultimate solution. Cubase, Protools, Ableton live, Reason are really good ! don't forget this DAWS are just tools.

Don't waste any more time with Fruitypoops!!! Get onto Cubase or FLStudio immediately! I am using FLStudio, it is one of the best software.

It's all about preference, I think you should experiment with as much as daws as you can, for me Presonus Studio One and FL Studio has the best work flows out there...

Ableton has been great for me ever since I bought it, and now I use it with FLStudio 10. Like everyone said, there's not a "best" one. Maybe not even a "better" for some people because it depends on which DAW you're more experienced with. Making beats and loops, definitely I would use FLStudio since the learning curve is not too high also.
I've never used Ableton for making beats exclusively, but with ReWire it does work well together with FLStudio - FLStudio for the main beats, Ableton for the overall song mastering

I really want to learn reason, but can't afford it right now! As far as making beats and producing, can anyone say how Reason is compared to other DAWs from personal experience and why?

I'm loving Ableton Live :) But as people are saying you just have to try out a couple of different DAWs and see what you like.

I'm a huge fan of Reason workflow but don't like not having external vst fx. I can do without vst instruments for the most part but the fx in Reason are so bland IMO. I do all my tracking in ProTools.

Back