Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What do u guys think of Komplete 8 Ultimate?

ak21 is offline Registered User

What do u guys think of Komplete 8 Ultimate?

Sign in to disable this ad
    Im thinkin about getting komplete 8 to take my production to the next level, i thought id ask what ur guys' opinions r before dishin out 1000 bucks? is it worth it? thanks

RoyceBeatz is offline Registered User
    Quote Originally Posted by ak21 View Post
    Im thinkin about getting komplete 8 to take my production to the next level, i thought id ask what ur guys' opinions r before dishin out 1000 bucks? is it worth it? thanks
    The sounds of course are top notch, but paying $1000 is questionable...
    www.roycebeatz.webs.com <-- FREE Promotion Offers!

thanks man, preciate it

krushing is offline Moderator
    Take a look at the comparison chart on the NI site and ask yourself whether or not the additional Ultimate products are useful enough for you, compared to the vanilla Komplete.

DanStuart000 is offline Registered User
    Komplete 8 is pretty good. I don't use all the instruments and effects though, if you just need a few more synths it might be better getting them separately or from another company. You also get a stack of sounds and samples with Komplete. Best to ask a mate that has it and have a go at it.

Xabiton is offline Belly Flop King
    Its very complete. Do you need it all? That is debatable and really depends on you. If you are considering buying more than one or two things from NI I think its worth while to get Komplete.

krushing is offline Moderator
    Quote Originally Posted by Xabiton View Post
    Its very complete. Do you need it all? That is debatable and really depends on you. If you are considering buying more than one or two things from NI I think its worth while to get Komplete.
    They've basically out-priced their own individual products in favour of Komplete - especially the case with Kontakt; not much point buying it by itself...

GlitchFreak is offline Music Producer
    Komplete 7 has pretty much everything on it on Amazon for $499... Just saying. I purchased an Audio-Interface from NI and it comes with 6 which as FM and Maschine came with Massive... Plus all the free crap on the market now like Elec7ro. You won't have to worry about any of that too much. You could look into single instruments that are on point like Omnisphere and Iris. Just saying.

Xabiton is offline Belly Flop King
    Quote Originally Posted by krushing View Post
    They've basically out-priced their own individual products in favour of Komplete - especially the case with Kontakt; not much point buying it by itself...
    I agree for the most part. I have Kontakt but not Komplete but I got it on crossgrade, bought an old version and used that to upgrade and paid about $250 total for it.

---------- Post added at 02:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by GlitchFreak View Post
    Komplete 7 has pretty much everything on it on Amazon for $499... Just saying. I purchased an Audio-Interface from NI and it comes with 6 which as FM and Maschine came with Massive... Plus all the free crap on the market now like Elec7ro. You won't have to worry about any of that too much. You could look into single instruments that are on point like Omnisphere and Iris. Just saying.
    Komplete 8 is also $499 I wouldn't look at 7 for that price.

thanks for all the insight guys, really appreciate it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information