whats the best FREE Orchestra VST??

HA HA HA HA free... and GREAT you must be kidding, be prepared to fork over at the very least a couple huns... but yeah besides that road there is the Soundfont route... try to find Zemljak Overture... thats a great one... should be at Hammer Sound dot com... Happy Hunting

Have you tried the beetmaker vst yet? I think you need to check it out!

a free orchestra vst.... sorry man can't help you there... like the others said... try soundfonts or try searching around for some samples...

i got a few violin samples lying around on a cd somewhere so if anything i'll find em and just upload it to ********** and paste the link here

Yeah I tried that beetmaker vst all i gotta do is hook it up to my pro fools and I got a hit.

Yeah baby look out scott and timbo.............

Last edited by a moderator:
jknight1 said:
Yeah I tried that beetmaker vst all i gotta do is hook it up to my pro fools and I got a hit.

Yeah baby look out scott and timbo.............

Ya man, Pro Fools is where it's AT!:D:victory::D:victory::D:victory::D:victory::D

For real tho, Roland has some really great sf's out there. You should also find youself the "Cadenza Strings" soundfont.

Last edited by a moderator:
Northern_Fist said:
As far as soundfonts go... squidfont is my crack... I've been able to get away with so much using that.

Thanks for the tip I got squidfont I love the sounds on it!

I have learned that u have to master tweaking presets and using effects...u can make a wimpy brass powerful and good sounding if u know what u doing

TracAssassinLokk said:
HA HA HA HA free... and GREAT you must be kidding, be prepared to fork over at the very least a couple huns... but yeah besides that road there is the Soundfont route... try to find Zemljak Overture... thats a great one... should be at Hammer Sound dot com... Happy Hunting

I got like 10 gb of free samples out of forums, if your smart you dont have to pay ****....:D

mcarmon said:
I have learned that u have to master tweaking presets and using effects...u can make a wimpy brass powerful and good sounding if u know what u doing

KUDOS HOMEY...:cool:

Last edited:
Back