Vst with CDJ effects?

M

Mr.MetA

I need some VSTs (RTAS would be better even) that can give me the Robot effect on certain mixers (not CDJs like I was thinking) and the like, please dont tell me to get sayit or something, I do not need to run vocals through it, it is for other applications, also I have this cheezy little djx thing that I have had since I was pretty young and it has this watery spacy cool filter on it, I could use that one too. Does not need to be a free VST, I just need to be pointed in the right direction. I also need a better talkbox than the one that came with protools, any good aftermarket ones?

---------- Post added 07-25-2010 at 01:55 AM ---------- Previous post was 07-24-2010 at 05:41 AM ----------

I found that most of the effects I need can be achieved through traktor scratch pro, so I'm gonna go get that when I get some moneys together, but I still need the "robot" effect from pioneer mixers, and I don't want I pioneer mixer, I like Rane >.< I'm not being like I Needz Teh robot voice noizes like T-pain, It is actually called "robot" on the mixer, and I need it for some stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
And now i'm thinking I will just get a microkorg and use the vocoder stuff on there, I can think of a million ways that can be cool live. It looks like artillery has some cool stuff and it seems ok, but I really need to get scratch pro anyway for some stuff I want to do live, but I may think about getting it, it does have some robot noize I hear, but I still want a microkorg to freestyle some stuff live, so... effin expensive lifestyle >.<

Last edited by a moderator:
Back