Trilogy Problem (NOT Clock/Latency Issue)

Morth21

Hey everone, I just got Spectrasonics Trilogy, however, I am unable to use it. After installing the vst and the 3Gig patch I went to run the program in FL Studio I got the screen to enter my authorization code, so I do. I click authorize and it says Trilogy is authorized, but when I click Ok I get an error message saying something like "Could not find an authorization. Please contact the reseller of your plugsound for further information." I tried opening Trilogy in another freeware vst host to see if the problem was with FL, but I got the same error message. I am also my CPU's administrator so I don't think that is the issue. Any suggestions? Thanks.

Uninstall it and re-install it again. Seems like everything else is right. Maybe something was corrupted during installation for whatever reason. If you have an overclocked system, back it off for your installation and then go back to whatever setting you had.

Thanks for the reply, could you tell me how to back off my system's overclocking though? It's a feature I'm not too familiar with.

if you have vista, i'm not sure if you do, you have to run the FL Studio as the administrator even if you are the administrator already. Dumb I know but i spent a couple hours trying to figure that out.

I had that same prolem on my win 7 systm. Youngn600, that run Fl Studio as administrator really did the trick to solve the mistery. BRILLIANT

Back