StudiolinkedVST

SLlilpro

Just saying whats up yall! I came across this company studiolinkedvst seems like they specialize in making hiphop products for (Kontakt 5 and Reason). I created this post to find out more info I purchased there Platinum Hit Kontakt 5 edition & Modern Billboard R&B reason refill for my reason 5. I didnt know what to expect, but it blew my mid. The sound quality was amazing!!! Truly I do recommend it for any hiphop producers out there. First Hiphop library I have been satisfied with in a awhile. Was wondering if any others have added any of their products to your list of vst plugins.

SL stands for Sick Legends. It was a hip hop group I was in growing up. I started being a producer about 3 years ago when one of our members got shot. It made me realize that I didn't want that life anymore I wanted to be a producer.

Platinum Hit Workstation is a laugh. No synthesis abilities. The plug should be free. It's for one over priced. It has the stalest presets I've ever heard in my life. The drums are a laughing stock.

DO NOT BUY. BUYERS BEWARE.

Last edited:
I would have to disagree. The sound packages that are in the Platinum Hit are very sleek. The 808's I love to use plus the new one is coming out tomorrow! The brass section is that is crazyyyyyyy. I guess its personal opinion tho. I mean I actually callabed with a a couple producers that bought the first Platinum Hit and they turned out fire!!!! haha

Private message me and ill link you to my work. Ill show ya the VST videos too. Dont wanna post links here and get banned for spamming.

I'm actually not spamming. i was simply asking if anyone else has picked up this VST caz I really like it a lot. I posted no links, I have nothing for sale, I don't make the VST or sell it. I mean the sounds inside that VST are amazing I really think so. If you don't you can have your own opinion.

You are spamming your first post was about this vst/refill and how much better it was than anything else you've tried. do you not know what spamming is?

c'mon show us your songs and your video you were bragging about.

Yes my opinion is that it is better than anything else I have tried. That's not spamming at all. So is your opinion that "BUYER BEWARE" is that spamming too? I mean I wouldn't consider it spamming. I'm not getting an infraction. I'm not saying I'm the best producer. I'm saying I like the sounds that I have produced thanks to the Platinum Hit VST. Again it's just my opinion feel free to disagree.

I'm not avoiding you. If I was I would simply stop posting and this conversation would be over. I already told you how to get my work and the videos, just private message me and I would love to share them with you. May I ask tho, have you actually purchased the VST? Because I think your lying and really never did. Just my opinion though...

No I haven't my friend did though, he loves it. I personally don't. I just wanna hear what you've made with it. That's not against the rules.

I just showed someone else in a private message the links to the videos so if you wanna see em that bad message me thats all :) So far from what I hear everyone whos actually bought the VST likes it a lot. The only people that seem to be mad are those who can't afford it and want everything for free... Seems weird to me though because if your a producer are you gonna give your beats away for free? lol

Back