THE PLANET - Semi-hollow guitar based ambient sci-fi library for Kontakt 5 (Atom Hub)

Atom Hub Mato

Hi there,

I have been pleasantly surprised by warm welcome of my Lost Horizon pack so I decided to continue with ambient, guitar-based sample packs. This time I have used my semihollow body electric guitar accompanied with a guitar synth, looper and a hardware fx unit to create samples going a little bit farther. The Planet brings more types of sounds and is more focussed on experimental side of thing, than to preserve "the guitar sound" in the first place. You can get soft, ambient, dreamy pads and atmospheric otherworldly soundscapes as well as humming of a spaceship engine and noises of weird devices on board.

Hope you will like this one... More detailed info in the PDF.

Atom Hub

the demo:

THE PLANET (7 €)

- 16 bit / 44,1 kHz
- 148 MB (37 single wav files)
- 99 patches (88 single nki, 11 multi)
- semihollow el. guitar samples
- from soft pads to harsh space engines
- attack/release, filter, reverb, phaser,
delay and other FX GUI controls
- flickering Planet beyond the aperture :-)

"We have travelled long and far to reach this planet. Those years spent in cryosleep paid out big time. We have found what generations of explorers have only dreamed about. The planet, which shows clear signs of life. Or better said, we are able to receive whole scale of signals appearing to be of intelligent nature. We are not sure, what this all mean and are not able to say anything specific yet, but we know, great discoveries areabout to happen soon. This time we have brought new clever machines, devices, radars, analyzers to help us take these final steps..."

thanks for your support and hopefully, you will enjoy this one...

warm regards

Mato

p.s. If you have not read Stanislaw Lem´s "Solaris", please do so :-)

Attachments

• The Planet printscreen.jpg
    The Planet printscreen.jpg
    82.4 KB · Views: 1,345
  • TB-box-web.png
    TB-box-web.png
    43.3 KB · Views: 35
Back