Omnisphere - yes or no?

hennedub

Hey guys. I'm thinking about purchasing Omnisphere, but I have not tried it out, so I was wondering if any of you guys would recommend it or not? It looks cool, but I'm just wondering if it's worth the money. Let me know how your experience with it has been.

/hennedub

Zebra, alchemy and massive can do all the same things omnisphere does and 78% of komplete outside of kontakt and battery.
The highlight of komplete is clearly kontakt while omnisphere is essentially an advanced rompler, and in my opinion would be a much better investment than nexus.
I would recommend omnisphere for ethereal and komplete for more regular styles of music.

And depending on what you specifically like about this field I'd actually recommend reaktor/zebra.
To be sure of it yourself, please just 'demo' the audioprogram. I've demoed that thing since it was called atmosphere and only got it after the nameswitch.

Omnisphere doesn't have a lot of bread n butter sounds its more of a cinematic vet but you can do anything you want it will tale awhile for you to understand how everything works and create your own sounds for your specific genre of music if you have a beast of a computer I'd say get it

Back