Need fruity loops manual

D

dmauco

Is there anyone would be kind enough to share their fruityloops 3 full registered manual? A million thank you to who would like to share them with me.

I've been running fruityloops for 5 months now, trying to make trance but crappy. Everytimg I make a song, it turns out to another genre. Therefore, it would be very kind that you could share me a manual so I can take control of all the synthesizers.:D

how about reading the help that comes with it?
I think its in the menus.. I dont use fruity very much, but I remember a whole help file.

I read the help! But with in depth manual they do have tips and tricks which I really need them. Can someone share?:p

but do you have the registered manual? I think its the same thing as the help from inside the program..

If you have any precise question about fruity I am sure you can post it on the forum (soft. synths) because many people here are using it... but thye dont answer if the question is not precise.. because the program itself is vast :)

No. I read th manual which is unregistered. They have first few chapters and they help way much btter than help files. They do have lotsa tips and tricks which helps you understand an in depth of synthesizers.

Not taht I could not ask here. But I don't know what to ask. :p

I am just learning so I don't know what basically to ask.
:D

ahh yes it makes sense :)

i suggest to touch each button slowlo until yo uknow what it does and THEN learn the next button etc... then the menus... each option of each menu...

this is how i teach myself new programming languages (I do a lot of it): i take ONE feature and play with it until i understand 100% what it is and how it works... then I go to the next feature.

boom voila :)

you should buy the registered version though.. i think its 40 dollars or so...

Anway...I have a new specific question about this fruityloops:
1. Why on some samples I could not use the "Use Loop Points" option? How can I make them to be usable?

Hope someone sees this question. Or else I'll post them as a new thread.

I think even a registered version of FruityLoops Full 3 is too much to pay for a college students. :p
It's 99 dollars.!!!

All your questions and more can & will be answered by becoming a registering Fruityloops & using the Fruityloop forums.

As for using loop points in FL - this has been discussed here in these wonderful forums recently.

- Tony

So Piranha,

Do you know how to enable the use loop points thingy? I still can't find them in this forum. As for the registered forum, I am not able to get there because I amnot registered. Hehe...do you know how ?

Maybeyou can copy and paste them here.

This is the thread you are looking for...

Community > Production Software > Software Synthesizers > Fruity Loopusing loop points?

For more complete answers, simply register FL to join their forums.

Happy FLooping!

P.S. It only costs $35 to register Fruityloops. It is money well spent - even for a student on the tightest budget!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back