>>>my melodyne doesn't look like this :( <<<

sirneeva

Untitled.jpg
I have seen this glassy look of melodyne in many tutorials, but why my melodyne doesn't look like this, I have melodyne studio edition 3.1.2.0 version.

try contacting Melodyne directly Celemony | Overview

When using melodyne in standalone the 3 nobs in the right top corner wont appear, they will appear when using melodyne in your DAW as a plugin. As for everything else that you pointed out in the screen shot, im not sure.

try contacting Melodyne directly Celemony | Overview

When using melodyne in standalone the 3 nobs in the right top corner wont appear, they will appear when using melodyne in your DAW as a plugin. As for everything else that you pointed out in the screen shot, im not sure.

I've also tried it as a vst plugin but it don't look glassy as i see in almost all melodyne tutorial videos :(
here's a pic when I use it as a vst. Untitled.jpg

Edit: this is the latest Melodyne Version

Last edited:
I've also tried it as a vst plugin but it don't look glassy as i see in almost all melodyne tutorial videos :(
here's a pic when I use it as a vst. View attachment 42559

Edit: this is the latest Melodyne Version
I think I know why. Im using the Editor version. Your using the studio version. The tutorial videos were probably using the editor version of melodyn. The studio version is different from all the other verrsions because it allows you to use an unlimited number of melodyne tracks.

The studio version also comes with the editor version. The screen shot you showed is not of the editor version, so that's probably why it looks different. I'm not familiar with the studio edition, so I cant say for sure. I'm guessing the studio edition comes with the "editor software" and the "multi track editor software", which is what I think you posted a screen shot of.

Back