Mixtape Sound Effects (Specific)

Dj Hustlenomics

Hey. I've Been Googling Alot Lately Looking For Specific Effects Used In Mixtapes. The Ones That Dj Drama Use And Dj Holiday Specifically. The Sniper FX And The Body Dropping. These Are The Only Two I Need And It's Pissin Me Off That I Cant Find Em Anywhere. Like I Said I Tried Google And Youtube And Cant Find Em So Any Leadway Could Help A Ton

Well To Be Updated And Not Make This A Dead Post, Soundboard Was A Dead End And So Was The Other Site. Soundboard Had Sum Decent Stuff But Not What I Need Or Want At This Moment. I Could Provide A Link To Som Songs If Anyone Needs Clues As To What Effects I'm Talking About

Not many clues needed as to what a sniper and a body dropping sounds like LOL.

Wish I could help you more. You just gonna have to keep diggin, thats the name of the game

Try not to take this wrong, but have you thought about dubbing the sound fx? You can get sniping off of movies... maybe the body drop too...

Try not to take this wrong, but have you thought about dubbing the sound fx? You can get sniping off of movies... maybe the body drop too...

Yea I Did In Virtual Dj. When I Save The Sample It Always Catches The Background Of The Song. My Friend, Also A Dj & Engineer Says He Has Em So When He Emails Me The Files I'll Post A Link For Anyone Else Lookin For Em

I found all kinds of sniper rifle and body collapsing sounds with about 5 seconds worth of googling. SoundSnap and AudioSparx are pretty good.

Back