Komplete 10 or Omnisphere 1.5?

HB_Beats

Serious question. I heard plenty good about both and they both sound really good. It may be an obvious answer but what do you guys think? Both are $499.

do you. but i say if you go wit complete you should save a few more bucks and go ultimate. complete 9 ultimate is only 700.

I doubt you'd be disapointed with either, there are masses of extra sample plugins/packs available to buy from tons of different suppliers for kontakt. A constantly evolving Kontakt catalogue is worth considering.

I'd say you are crazy if you don't take Komplete over omnisphere. Omnisphere to me is only a huge library of sounds, while Komplete have a bit of everything.

Komplete seems to be more favored here I see. After thinking more into it, it comes down to quality of Pianos for me. Giving it to Komplete.

I'd say you are crazy if you don't take Komplete over omnisphere. Omnisphere to me is only a huge library of sounds, while Komplete have a bit of everything.

Komplete,Komplete,Komplete all day
for these reasons
1.Kontakt amazing samplers with tons of libraries out there
2.Massive amazing synth that can create sounds from RnB,Trap,to Dubstep and Trance,etc...
then you get so much more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Komplete Ultimate wins for now... Akai just released there version of Native instruments komplete, its Called Advanced audio suite. once i get the money im going to get that. it comes on a hard drive like complete Ultimate over 20,000 sounds and 70 plugins. once
i get enough money im definately buying it only thing is i may need another hard drive because Komplete ultimate was 360 gigs buy itself.

Back