Heavy Guitar VST (System Of A Down)

Sirflex10

Anyone know of any good sounding heavy guitar vst's. The guitars similar to ones used by heavy metal rock bands, etc. I'm aware of the jimmy hendrix amplitube plugin but I'm searching for a vst or prefferably a refill. (And yes I know it's hard to emulate guitars and yadayada, etc.) I'm sure there is a good sounding heavy guitar out there though..thanx in advance.

Thanx, funny thing is after I posted this I went to a friends home that has FL Studio and he was using the slayer along with some plugins...AMAZING results!!!

guitar rig sounds nice/heavy, ive not used the others.
its got some nice presets covering all electric guitar styles.

I still think the hi-gain emus aren't quite there yet. You *can* get a decent, heavy sound with a lot of tweaking, but it doesn't feel natural to play through 'em live.

get a guitar and a line 6 POD......when it comes to guitar there is still nothing close to the real thing..... you cant realy do all of the pull of and hammer ons, palm mutes, harmonics, dozens of differnt strumming techniques effictivly with a keyboard. and in my opinions it is easier to play guitar than keyboard.

well of corse a pod isnt better than a mesa or a marshall miced up. but they are decent on the fly.... and will sound more like a guitar than any vst that i have ever seen.

Back