Good modern vst

G Booze718

Hi it's been a while since I've made beats so I'm a little rusty to what is out there and what is modern. I am looking for modern vsts that are free. I've been using Hypersonic 2 and Orchestral. Which they are pretty good, but I am just curious to what is currently the hot vsts now. I would also like some with some good hard brass in them. If you have any in mind that are old vsts but are still good that is fine. Another thing I'm interested in hearing beats. If anyone has any feel free to let me hear, cause right now I am blocked with ideas. Thanks .

Get alchemy player from camel audio, thats my favorite free one.

T-force alpha plus, tal noisemaker, alieno, gargoyle 2, cygnus, synth1, tyrell n6, superwave p8, obxd, lazysnake, dvs saxaphone should get you started. Get all the presets you can for these at rekkerd.org.

I paid for all.my best brassn best free brass is soundfonts. Grab some and layer within hypersonic.

Last edited:
to me dsk brass is fat. it not multi dimensional but it is fat and gritty. it sounds the best for any freebie sax by far.

But for 99 you can buy Brass 2 by arturia. It freezes somestimes though. and its only 32 bit. Not really worth it almost. but you can use jbridge and it still works just as good as 64 bit.

Proteus VX is one to check out if you have a Creative soundcard, synth1 is great if you can learn how to program sounds on it.

Back