Good Kontakt Libraries

Dariel!

Now, I have some good IK libraries(Philharmonik, Sample tank, Sample Moog and Sonik Synth 2). With that said can someone give me the name of some good Kontakt Libraries that are must-have. I already have Alica Keys piano for my library, Abbey Roads 80s Drum kit, and Abbey Roads 70s drum kit. But I'm on the look out for some more and don't want any kontakt libraries that I can use an IK vst in place of it or rather than it.

So can anyone recommend some Kontakt libraries for me?

Now, I have some good IK libraries(Philharmonik, Sample tank, Sample Moog and Sonik Synth 2). With that said can someone give me the name of some good Kontakt Libraries that are must-have. I already have Alica Keys piano for my library, Abbey Roads 80s Drum kit, and Abbey Roads 70s drum kit. But I'm on the look out for some more and don't want any kontakt libraries that I can use an IK vst in place of it or rather than it.

So can anyone recommend some Kontakt libraries for me?

If you produce Trap/Hip Hop - they Urban 808 Kontakt Library is a dope tool!

^^^I kind of agree. It comes to a point where you become more of a sound whore than music creator.

I wouldn't be "looking for sounds" at the point you're at now. It's different if you know exactly what you need(like saying "I want a really great sounding Harmonica sample pack because between all my libraries the ones I have all suck"), but between what you have, unless you can detect a sound actually missing, there's no reason to look much further.

Not saying you haven't already, but I'd think there's no way you've dug thru the libraries you have at this point to capitalize on all the sounds within them.

Thanks for the advice everyone.

Especially DJ Richmix as for Angelo I have so many 808 sounds that I don't really think i need it. I mean I have goldbaby 808s among so many other ones. But thanks for you suggestions.
Sometimes it can be easy to fall into the trap. Remember that excess options kills creativity.
I see what you mean. I mean I have so many drum kits now I sometimes have trouble choosing which sounds I want to use and things like that.

So I see your point.
^^^I kind of agree. It comes to a point where you become more of a sound whore than music creator.

I wouldn't be "looking for sounds" at the point you're at now. It's different if you know exactly what you need(like saying "I want a really great sounding Harmonica sample pack because between all my libraries the ones I have all suck"), but between what you have, unless you can detect a sound actually missing, there's no reason to look much further.

Not saying you haven't already, but I'd think there's no way you've dug thru the libraries you have at this point to capitalize on all the sounds within them.
Definitely man. I really see your point and you and Pan Faun are totally correct.

I appreciate the advice.

orchestral
Garritan Personal Orchestra
Miroslav Philharmonick
studio brass

jazz/pop
Garritan Jazz and Big Band
factory library
studio brass

Marching Band/concert band
Garritan Concert and Marching Band
studio brass