Does Komplete Ultimate come with woodwinds?

Yumid

I want some flutes and oboes as well, or does it just come with Horns and strings pro?

Im sure there are some flutes tucked away in one of those libraries.

the real question here is what libraries for kontakt 5 ship with komplete ultimate?

there are some samples from the VSL library found in the factory library

however, if you are seeking something else then you may need to look further afield than komplete ultimate

Berlin Woodwinds

Cinesamples :: Hollywoodwinds

Buy Orchestral Woodwinds Kapsule - Infinite Player Library for Kontakt (Downloadable sounds)

Komplete : Samplers : Kontakt 5 Player : Additional Sounds : Third-Party Sample Libraries | Products

enjoy exploring

I personally use Miroslav Philharmonick and the garritan libraries both of which come with their own player vst interfaces

Last edited:
Tossed up between ultimate and the EWQL bundle. Really good deal on over at EWQL right now, 70% off on bundled stuff. Then I also get another 50% off on top of that. So I can get a couple grand worth of strings, woods, brass, world, percussion, etc.. all for about 400 bucks.

Deal ends nov 30th, might go with EWQL. Only thing is they all come with their own printed on reverb, apparently really wet. Which sucks. How many times can I use the same string reverb in my songs? Seems like theyre more suited for big studio film orchestras.

If I could get a good deal on ultimate thatd probably be the tie breaker. No student discount at NI is there?

Back