Anyone use Xpand!???

trying to figure out if I wanna get it, the current vst's I'm using are nexus, logic, hypersonic, gladiator, firebird, sylenth, massive, ravity, kontakt, fm8, b4II, an ass load of refills, etc and each vst kinda serves its purpose based on particular sounds, so I'm just trying to figure out if its even worth getting, any tips or ideas

Last edited:
I recently got Xpand!2. I like it, there's some really good unique sounds in it, although the sounds can't be heavily customized to your liking but it can be modulated a bit and that's the fun part. 40 still uses it so it's not like it's outdated or you can't make really awesome presets. Try it, you have really good vsts as is though.

its not a synth, its more for layering sounds together that are pre packed into the plugin with some adjustable parameters. Comes stock with pro tools 11. I have it and rarely use it, you have more than enough instruments. Xpand isn't going to add anything to that unless you needed a library with some mediocre orchestral stuff you'd end up over using anyway because the selection isn't huge.

Last edited:
Back