Which VST's do you like to use the most?

Sylenth1 is really hott right now. SuperStar-0 just released new Sylenth1 Presets, a drum & samples package all in one kit. I believe that it's called: "SuperStar O & Samples Collection Vol.1" . This shit is dope bro because every sound is RICH & PHAT. I guess he customized each sound for those hard down south trap sounds. He and Johnny Juliano are great with sound design & they both use Sylenth1 Synth as one of their main vsti's. Here's a video of SuperStar 0 previewing some of the sounds:

Last edited:
Buy hardware guys !

They are so expressive... a lot of soft synths are really crap ... The winner for me is still reaktor .. that and a minimmog voyager..an MPC ..Virus .. all those ..ROLAND stuff !...

Buy hardware guys !

They are so expressive... a lot of soft synths are really crap ... The winner for me is still reaktor .. that and a minimmog voyager..an MPC ..Virus .. all those ..ROLAND stuff !...

I think that software synths are just as expressive as hardware if you set them up to be

---------- Post added at 12:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:00 PM ----------

I think that software synths are just as expressive as hardware if you set them up to be
you called reaktor first... we probably share a similar opinion! A lot of soft synths require setting up to be nicely expressive, my experience of hardware is definitely that you get more playability straight up

Depends on what I am doing. Right now my most used vsts are SampleTank, Sylenth, Reason rewired, or Addictive Keys.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:56 PM ----------

Buy hardware guys !

I've been on both sides of it. It depends on the instrument in both cases. Each have their advantages though

Only thing i use outside of logic and reason instruments is modular V. I love it. Play with that for hours. Thinking about the NI strings instrument whatever it's called. Looks cool. Sounds cool. Dunno though.

Only thing i use outside of logic and reason instruments is modular V. I love it. Play with that for hours. Thinking about the NI strings instrument whatever it's called. Looks cool. Sounds cool. Dunno though.
it's probably a expansion for the Kontakt Sampler Vst
-Coach Antonio

Audiorealism's Drum Machine and Bassline Pro, as well as LinPlug's Albino and MidiQuestXL to control my JV-1080s.

Back