USB/Midi Keyboard Controller Playing Notes Late

still need answers to these two questions

how many vsts do you add to the project?

does this latency issue occur after you add one more vst?

still need answers to these two questions

how many vsts do you add to the project?

does this latency issue occur after you add one more vst?

I only use like 2-3 vst's and I dont when the issue occur because I move pretty quick and wasn't really paying attention.

try to replicate the problem by doing everything deliberately in a new project

write down what you do 1 step at a time until the issue resurfaces then give us that report so that we can decide if it is a vst, memory or other issue

this quite clear that the problem is in the computer there I have told him to set BIOS to the high speed usb ports, but it is with 4 GB of ram, so it is used by Sonar own.

he certainly at the beginning of the project can not see until much latency because the cpu this frequinho after heating is already a bit slower the memories are slower with underload paging etc is a laptop we can not ask for much this is a laptop pc to run well sonar cubase 5 or 7 now want to have sonar x3 is an up to 8GB ram in memories and hopefully you're going already endured since the processor does not go beyond the 5000 doing what perhaps accounts until 4200 va ee

desintala and it uses sonar x1 or below they do the same thing and not use so much memory, daw not want one to be cute to have a good designer but a good daw fast and practical for what you do.

your problem is latency and you are probably using a windows instead of mac. you are probably using the internal sound card instead of buying a sound card. you are doing nothing wrong, after xp windows produced this latency problem. there are ways minumize this. much of the latency is caused by too many buffers. your music program should have a buffer adjustment. but the only solutions i've found was to buy a sound card with its own internal processor.

sorry, both of you are not even remotely close to the actual problem, which, while RAM-based, is not an issue with the usb ports being at one speed or another. Nor is it a soundcard issue as the internal soundcard has absolutely nothing to do with MIDI data processing or any latency that may be incurred due to other problems in the os/daw/etc....

until we get a repeatable phenomenon (i.e. he can reproduce the problem exactly with certainty) that we can then pick apart based on the steps taken to get the issue to resurface, the rest is conjecture and speculation

Last edited:
156 let's not get emo here to discuss the use of apple because I am against the apple and not have one worth nothing compared with the machine I use windows. Infologia games photoshop etc have nothing to compare the windows, know people who have apple in their studios and use windows 7.
not point it changes the buffer since the daw has no computer for this.
sorry, both of you are not even remotely close to the current problem, Which, while RAM-based, is not an issue with the usb ports being at one speed or another. Nor is it a soundcard the internal soundcard the issue has absolutely nothing to with the MIDI data processing or any latency que May Be Incurred due to other problems in the the / daw / etc ....
bandcoach
I see no other problem to not be in his computer hardware. if you think the software is explained in your solution

Last edited by a moderator:
Back