Is there a crowd effect vst?

N

NateButch

On a lot of Scooter's tracks (example: Scooter - Jumping All Over The World (Official Video HQ) - YouTube , 1:17) they have crowds singing their lyrics. Now if it was just one or two tracks I could see it conceivable that they just recorded the crowds at a live show or something, but it seems half of their tracks have crowds singing or making noise.

Is there a VST to simulate this? (As in I'd sing a line and then it'd mess with it/multiply it to make it sound like a crowd) Or have they honest to god just been recording crowds of people who know how to sing?

- - -

On a slight tangent, I've been known to love a lot of electronic artists that the underground scene hates (i.e., Basshunter). Is Scooter respected in the electronic community or are they a joke amongst the underground too?

---------- Post added at 03:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:50 PM ----------

Oh by the way, if there ISN'T a vst for it, other than getting thousands of people to sing onto my record (lol) is there anyway I could simulate it myself manually?

you can sorta emulate it by applying unison detune on shifterbank then adding a heavy reverb, but it only sounds good sometimes. getting the settings right between both plugins can be tricky but heres an example Zippyshare.com - crowdfx.mp3

Back