Technical difficulty with FL10

Propagandist

so i'm running all my audio through an mbox 2 mini and lately for some reason, whenever i'm in fl, the sound gets all fukked up after a few minutes. it sounds kind of like when you stretch a sample too much and it's all slow and mechanical sounding. it happens in pretty much any situation - i could be playing the whole track with lots of vsts and a lot of effects running on them or i could just be running a pattern with a simple drum loop. i dunno what's going on.

i've tried adjust the buffer length and disabling whatever else is running and still the problem remains. the audio runs perfectly fine during playback in everything else (media players, browsers, etc.). it even works fine in pro tools when im mixing and have a shitload of tracks running. i've tried using a switching my main audio device from the mbox to the other outputs and got the same results.

when i'm running fl my usage or memory isn't going too high, i've got 6 gigs of ram, my drivers are all updated...i mean, i should be good as far as my pc goes. it just suddenly started happening and i don't know how to fix it.

anyone got any ideas?

a friend of mine had the exact same thing happen with him...i think its some issue w/ FL and the mbox 2...he would have to switch his main output driver and then back to the mbox driver to get it to stop...i run FL10 on a Mac (OSX Leopard)...i know thats not much of a solution but i do know about what you are experiencing

I think its some issue w/ FL and the mbox 2...he would have to switch his main output driver and then back to the mbox driver to get it to stop...i run FL10 on a Mac (OSX Leopard)...i know thats not much of a solution but i do know about what you are experiencing

Back