Which Plugins do you recommed

AvidityBeats

I have gotten a good deal of my synths and such from beatproduction.net kits, but am looking for more fuller sounds. I do a lot of pop/gangsta rap type records, i guess this day would call it trap but whatever. I use a lot of synths, pulse's brass and such sounds as that. Throw in a pad layer sometimes for a more grimey or ambient sound depending on the track, but other than those i stick with piano/guitar and such. Just curious what vst's you recommend?
I see Gladiator, Nexus and Sylenth being the absolute primary go to vst's it seems, but find not a lot on google about sounds they are known for, just the variety they offer. I have a preset eq for the trumpet in sytrus which i got sounding pretty nice but its just not as full as i'd like. I'd like a vst that offers some serious sound and fullness to them. I'm a baller on a budget and see all these vst's are around the 200 usd marker so curious which one would be the best starter one that would offer long term satisfaction till i can invest further

AvidityBeats's sounds on SoundCloud - Hear the world

Harmless offers some great stuff. It's very advanced, you can create almost every sound with it. There are also some youtube tutorials about it, and you can download free presets online.

Delivered with fl studio, so free for you :)

I used Vangard/ Nexus for them Jadakiss type beats..used styleth for the lead in my sig beat...BUT if you can afford, being the balla such as yourself, Id get the beast that is OMNISHPHER!!!!!

if you're running 32 bit get sylenth without quetion, it's dope for both programming and presets and if you're a big preset user there's at least a hundred packs available. also nexus is dope but expensive considering you basically have the presets you bought and that's it.

gladiator is good but it's not my favorite tone2 synth, i like saurus and electaxx a lot better. maybe even firebird. i haven't tried rayblaster or the new one.
get firebird, it's free.

for free ones get synth1 and oatmeal. and alchemy player.

i don't have my DAW or vst folder in front of me, i'll list some more tommorow when i do.

Anything by Rob Papen but especially the punch drum machine for the genre you're producing, its got some heavy 808 style kits as well as a huge range of other styles i think you'd appreciate, check it out on youtube

nexus has a lot of good options, if you arent into programming, that would def be my suggestion. its not cheap but the quality youre looking for is there

Back