None of my Freeware works...

Nebula Mover

Im using Ableton Live Lite 8.4. And none of the freeware Vst/ Plugins I use pop up in Abletons pluggin library. They are in the correct spot seeing Bass Station Vst works properly (the only difference being is that I have a license and downloaded it from Novation.com). Its in the right folder, the files say .dll, idk what to do, if anyone can help plz hit me back up

have you forced ableton to do a search for all vsts - sometimes a daw won't see them unless you do this first

like, in the preferences in the folder selection for the plugin directory? yeah I hit rescan, Ive started a new folder, ive redownloaded the same plugins, im not sure what you mean to search for all vsts,

32 bit or 64 bit?

p223-224 in the manual - set your custom folder and the default ableton folder to on and set your custom folder to where you have added your downloads

Last edited:
I had a problem recently with one of my plugins, which was oddly caused by my plugin being installed into a custom folder where all my other plugins are instead of just straight into the VST plugin folder. You could try to re-install your freeware's like that, but it will leave a pretty decent mess in your folder.

If your host is 64 bit and your freeware is not they will not show up unless you use a program to bridge them.

Last edited:
Back