Neo Soul Fender Rhodes Vst

Ok let me be clear....You need a paid full version of Kontakt 4, not the Kontakt 4 Free player.

Mid October, you will be able to use the Kontakt 4 Free player, but not on the first launch.

thats great and reasonable.

but you said "non-licensed" is that a standalone app of the plugin or the non-paid kontakt version of the plugin? I want to get this asap and am fully wondering wtf I'll have bought when i do get it.

---------- Post added 07-04-2011 at 03:40 PM ---------- Previous post was 07-02-2011 at 06:38 AM ----------

Hey guys...Just an update! The price will probably increase a little guys, because we are going back into the studio and we are adding a lot more functions...

Neo-Soul Suitcase Now Available!!!

Our Neo-Soul Suitcase is on sale now. I can't post a link, because I need 20 posts, but you can just do a Google search for Neo Soul Suitcase

Neo Soul is nice but pretty complex. Inching into jazz territory.

But Rhodes keys needs good reverb. You might be able to make an average rhodes VST with some killer reverb sound pretty good. The Motif has got some nice Rhodes sounds too.

The Motif has some nice Rhodes, for sure. I've seen Brian McKnight do some serious work with them in the past.

the best rhodes you can find in vst is the rhodes from pianoteq.really...impressive!!

---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:14 AM ----------

pianoteq's rhodes is even better..than many hardware unit's rhodes.

Back