Neo Soul Fender Rhodes Vst

W.A.I.S. Krew

!The Future Of Music!
anone hear about this. ive been getting into neo soul lately and this vsti looks badass!

Last edited:
Sounds good but dude is not bad on the keys and that's half the battle. If your nice on the keys you can make anything sound good.

yea dude is nice on the keys have you seen the clips of his tutorial dvds on youtube. ill post some up

heres one with boondoc at the end

Last edited:
Looks nice, sound quality def blows that of the free rhodes vst I have out of the water, lol

anone hear about this. ive been getting into neo soul lately and this vsti looks badass!

Neo Soul is nice but pretty complex. Inching into jazz territory.

But Rhodes keys needs good reverb. You might be able to make an average rhodes VST with some killer reverb sound pretty good. The Motif has got some nice Rhodes sounds too.

mmmMMMMmmmmm.........tasty.... damnit! time to bring out the toys, many different ways to tune your free rhodes up...never quite had that sweep though...maybe some sidechaining or something..
you'll have to send me some of those beats wais....:D

yea big i havent made any beats that style yet just enjoying the genre im sure its a matter of time before you start hearring the influence haha.

and thanks for the heads up isk i love freeware

Thanks for the Post

mmmMMMMmmmmm.........tasty.... damnit! time to bring out the toys, many different ways to tune your free rhodes up...never quite had that sweep though...maybe some sidechaining or something..
you'll have to send me some of those beats wais....:D

Hey man, if you have any questions about the Neo-Soul DVD or the new Neo-Soul Rhodes let me know and I'll do my best to answer.

@gospelmusicians wow so dope u guys actually got on here to answer any questions. the dvds look tight i been watching the clips on youtube, might have to cop one lol

Hey man, if you have any questions about the Neo-Soul DVD or the new Neo-Soul Rhodes let me know and I'll do my best to answer.

Yea...we want to make sure all the questions are answered properly about the Neo-Soul Suitcase Rhodes plugin. We think it is going to change the game a bit. So any questions you have, just us know.

so can we have an exact release date or at least a "speculated" release date?

and an ideal price range? i need this asap, need to have the money for when it comes out, no bullshit.

so can we have an exact release date or at least a "speculated" release date?

and an ideal price range? i need this asap, need to have the money for when it comes out, no bullshit.

Well, we usually don't like to announce pricing on discussion boards without official release, but the price of the plugin will be $79.99 and it'll be for Kontakt 4 Retail/Paid version only. If you don't have a retail version of Kontakt, then we are going to license our product through NI, and that is projected to be finished by the second week in October.

We plan on releasing the first version (Non licensed) by mid July. The samples are done. We are just waiting for all of the videos and artwork to be done.

thats great and reasonable.

but you said "non-licensed" is that a standalone app of the plugin or the non-paid kontakt version of the plugin? I want to get this asap and am fully wondering wtf I'll have bought when i do get it.

Back