(mixer track) Mixing issues in FL Studio (ASSIGNING TRACKS TO MIXER)

robscorsese

I am currently using Fl Studio 10. I previously never had this issue with mixing but now when i try to assign a track to a mixing channel it will not let me. Even when i push "ctrl L" the assign track to mixer channel is grey and I'm unable to click the menu option. All of my tracks can be heard on the master track channel and under the "selected mixer channel." I'm Unable to send to "track 1" for example. It can be heard on the "selected channel" mixer channel. I need help!!! lOl..IF ANYONE HAS HAD THIS ISSUE HELP IS APPRECIATED. AGAIN this has just started happening!. THANKS AGAIN

I am currently using Fl Studio 10. I previously never had this issue with mixing but now when i try to assign a track to a mixing channel it will not let me. Even when i push "ctrl L" the assign track to mixer channel is grey and I'm unable to click the menu option. All of my tracks can be heard on the master track channel and under the "selected mixer channel." I'm Unable to send to "track 1" for example. It can be heard on the "selected channel" mixer channel. I need help!!! lOl..IF ANYONE HAS HAD THIS ISSUE HELP IS APPRECIATED. AGAIN this has just started happening!. THANKS AGAIN

I've had this problem before the best way imo to fix this is to get fl 11.

That is weird... When you click the sample/synth in the step sequencer, try to change the number on the top right in the box that pops up. (The mixer input channel that it's being sent to).

Then check your mixer to see if the sound is being sent to the channel number that you set.

Last edited:
Back