Logic Pro 9 vs FL Studio

GoDJ

Not really asking which you prefer because I know its pretty must just your preference.
But what are the major differences in the DAW's?
What would make Logic more appealing or what would make FL Studio more appealing to certain people?

Worth rewiring?

Yeah, I use logic
never really could get with FL but i never really tried to either
what are the big differences

Must be about 10 years that ive been seeing these threads, logic vs reason, logic vs fl, fl vs protools and so on.
Each to their own, whatever you can make a beat on that sounds decent, stick with it. My preference is Logic over anything else i have really, great sound comes through once mixed and mastered nicely. Fl has its limits, recordings a biarch, logic has more options but then again, depends on the user.

First and foremost Logic is for mac only, and fruityloops is for PC only unless you have a special mod of the program (which is buggy as h***). Second Logic is a traditional recording/tracking DAW with production abilities (ie pro tools, nuendo, cubase, etc). Fruityloops is a music production software with recording capabilities. You can do WAYYYYYYYY more editing in logic then in fruityloops. Some people are extremely talented with fruity loops and can do a lot with the program, but it is limited in other things such as movie scoring, film sound editing etc. If you have anymore questions holla at me on twitter @djchev

Last edited:
Back