Thread: Logic Pro 9: Problem running Sylenth1 demo

Vuijkie is offline Registered User

Logic Pro 9: Problem running Sylenth1 demo

Sign in to disable this ad
    So i got to download some synth demo's to see if i might buy one. Just got Zebra up and running under plugins. I have a problem however with sylenth, seems as it's not under inserts: plugins, like zebra is. Sylenth1 apearantly needs to be selected/activated in the I/O slot. However when i add a new track, it automaticly loads EVP88 and I don't know how to delete this and/or replace it with sylenth1. i watched videos online but people on youtube don't autoload the EVP88, why do I and how do i get rid of it?

Danarchy is offline Danarchy Productions
    Click and hold down on the (blue rectangle in your channel strip) EVP88 instance in that i/o slot. The menu you see in the screenshot will pop up with all of Logic's instruments listed first, and then at the bottom, you should see a menu folder called "AU instruments". The Sylenth demo should be in the "Lennar Digital" subfolder if I remember correctly. So just navigate to it and select the Sylenth plugin instead of the EVP88 and it should pop open once you select it as your instrument for that i/o slot.

If I helped you out, please consider helping me out with a vote in this beat battle on FP: KFX KICKS BEAT BATTLE#2 - Round#3 - The Finals - You choose the winner!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails logic-au-instruments-menu.jpg  

Thread Information