Thread: Kontakt lead settings

thehumanpaperclip is offline Registered User
    Thanks

Kontakt lead settings

Sign in to disable this ad
    Hello, how to set up kontakt to when I play a note, hold it down while playing a seconde note, then take my finger off the second note it will play the previous note? I apologize I don't know the name for this.

Danarchy is offline Danarchy Productions
    Thanks

Mono Legato (Unisono Portamento) in Kontakt 5

I believe you may be looking for a way to turn a polyphonic instrument into a mono/legato instrument.

In your kontakt instrument, go to "script editor" and in an open script slot, go to factory -> performance -> "Unisono - Portamento".

kontakt-instrument-script-editor.jpg

"Mono Mode": from "off" -----> Mono (or Legato depending on how you want the triggering to occur)

Portamento: "On" will activate what is commonly also called "glide" between the overlapping notes. The settings in the bottom screen shot should give you a mono instrument that re-triggers a held first note after the second note is released.

If I was able to help, please consider helping me out with a vote in this beat battle on FP: KFX KICKS BEAT BATTLE#2 - Round#2 - 2 battles - You choose the winner!!!

unisono-portamento.jpg

Lemme know if you have any other questions that I may be able to help with,
    Danarchy

Thread Information