iPas as virtual instrument

Hi there,

This might be on hardware section as well.

I have an iPad for spme time now and i love how you can use it for creating musical ideas.
the problem however is that every app has its pros and cons. Some have better MPC-like drum pads with super easy sampling other has good sounding synths with easy access to parameters in the go (way better than with mouse in computer programms). Some apps just have good piano sound, some- turntable where i can scratch samples and so on.

I like how simple is to come up with musical phrases on each induvidual apps, its like im having hardware synth, samples, turntable, rhodes, piano and even ochestra on one device. Still, its pretty hard to combine sounds from these apps because only some have sequencer and most of them are not compatible with exporting files to each other.

SO, do you have any ideas how to come up with external sequencer to record from iPad line out and save my work? Please no PC (got no time to mess with Windows and updates) and no Mac (got no money for it). Just a recorder with multitrack, is there such a thing?

So again basic priciple- my iPad does the sounds and some cool hardware box reords them. Has to be mobile and able to export to computer formats like WAV.

Thanks.

Back